Six Flags Fiesta Texas has announced new details on the ESIX Gaming powered by Coca-Cola.
This gaming campus at SFFT in San Antonio will feature state-of-the-art, high-tech equipment that provides the industries biggest gaming titles that provides an unmatched gaming experience.
“Six Flags Fiesta Texas remains an industry leader in innovation, offering the most incredible and technologically advanced thrills,” said Park President Jeffrey Siebert. “This cutting-edge gaming arena is a first for the amusement industry, representing our dedication to offering a premium experience in every aspect of our guests’ visit,” added Siebert.
SFFT has also collaborated with the University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA)’s registered student organization, Roadrunner Gaming which will provide feedback about the facility, explore esport competition options and also develop internships and other student employment opportunities. “We are excited to be included in the new esports development process,” shared Zach Beesley, President of Roadrunner Gaming. “Roadrunner Gaming looks forward to our ongoing involvement and to the future of this new, first-of-its kind facility.”
ESIX Gaming powered by Coca-Cola™ has incredible features coveted by the gaming community:
- Event Stage – Guests will feel the intensity of live esports tournaments in a 5v5 gaming format;
- Gaming Stations – With 50 custom build gaming PC stations, guests of all skill levels can compete and experience their favorite competitive titles on innovative professional gaming equipment. All gaming PCs will be equipped the latest 4080 Graphic cards, 280 Hz Monitors, pro keyboards, mice and headphones;
- Gaming Console Stations – Console competitors will also be supported with the newest next-generation consoles and pro controllers at five console stations.;
- Live Streaming Station – Guests will have the opportunity to host their own LIVE stream on a professional streaming setup featuring the latest pro streaming equipment, including a Stream Deck, professional microphone, mixing board with voice changer, and lighting in a private sound room;
- Bar, Restrooms and Enhanced Amenities – Guests can relax in the ultramodern 52-seat lounge with cell phone charging stations, sip a signature cocktail from the new bar menu or test and purchase the latest gaming equipment in the retail space;
- Coke VIP Lounge (second floor) – During events, athletes are able to relax and enjoy the upscale, full-service environment and watch live streaming game play; and
- Zaragoza Theater – the 1,601-seat, full-sized theater can be used for esports events and game play during large scale tournaments.
Additional info on the event schedule will soon be announced on the Six Flags Fiesta Texas website.