Enjoy the holiday magic of millions of lights at Six Flags without ever leaving the comfort and safety of your vehicle.
Six Flags Fiesta Texas introduced “Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience” for a limited time only which occurs only on ten selected weekday evenings. The journey takes you inside the park during this rare occasion through 12 immersive areas of the park. Keep your eyes open for Santa and Mrs. Claus. All passengers must remain inside their vehicle at all times.
Admission is available at a first come, first served basis online at $14.99 per person plus processing fee on a reservation only basis. If someone rolls with you and doesn’t have a advanced-ticket purchase, they would be $20 per person. If you’re a season pass or member of Six Flags, you’ll get discounted tickets for $7.49 per person plus tax according to the website.
The drive-thru experience runs through December 17th.
See the guidelines here.
- Your safety and the safety of others is a shared responsibility during COVID-19. Please follow all directions of park team members. Guests visiting the Holiday in the Park Drive-Thru Experience must adhere to the following guidelines:
- All Guests must have a Holiday in the Park Drive Thru Experience ticket and reservation.
- Only passenger cars, SUV’s, vans and pick-up trucks are permitted.
- No buses, RV’s, commercial vehicles, limousines, dually pick-up trucks, trailers, or motorcycles etc.
- Vehicles must not exceed average length and width, and must not exceed 8’ 5” in height. List is not all-inclusive and Six Flags Fiesta Texas reserves the right to refuse entry of any vehicle deemed to be over-sized.
- Drive SLOW – 2 mph speed limit and allow adequate spacing between vehicles.
- Participating vehicles cannot exceed their maximum occupancy and must follow motor vehicle laws.
- Occupants must remain seated and wear a seatbelt at all times.
- Occupants may not change vehicles during the route.
- Occupants may not ride in open bed trucks.
- All occupants of each vehicle are members of a single household or living unit.
- Occupants of the vehicle must wear a face covering when approached by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Occupants of a participating vehicle cannot leave their vehicles except for emergency purposes. During this exception, the participant must use a cloth face covering while maintaining social/physical distancing.
- Any items, such as food and drink related trash, must remain in the vehicle.
- Restrooms are not available.
- Stopping or parking along the route is not permitted unless directed by Six Flags Personnel, Security or Emergency Services.
- Alcohol, drugs and illegal substances are not permitted. Individuals in possession or under the influence will be denied entry or ejected.