San Antonio is once again taking a bite out of hunger with the third annual Burger Week that tremendously benefits the San Antonio Food Bank.
Beginning February 26th through March 7, 2021, burger joints such as Mark’s Outing, Chris Madrid’s, Lucy Cooper’s Icehouse, Benji’s Munch, Trilogy Burger Bistro and Slider Provider to name a few will be cooking up some of their own specialty burgers to be either dined in or taken to-go depending on the restaurant.
Part of the proceeds will go to the San Antonio Food Bank where $1 can cover secen meals for local families right here at home.
Here are some things to know about the all famous Burger Week.
- Restaurants could run out of their speciality burger.
- Have a little patience, as there may be a little wait.
- Don’t be stingy with your tip. These restaurants are working ever so hard these days to get orders out.
- Consider adding a side and a drink to your meal.
- Check social media to see how things are going at your favorite burger establishment.
- Look into dining inside, taking your burger to go or get it delivered if possible.
- Respect the local restaurant by wearing your face mask that covers both your nose and mouth when entering or not seated at a table.